ACE High School prides itself on its focused and hands-on, applied learning environment. Small class sizes offer personal attention for each student. Building Trades program students actually build a house each year, including all phases of construction. Furthermore, all students focus on three subjects every nine weeks, earning 1.5 credits as opposed to five or more subjects over 18 weeks. This means students get a deeper understanding of specific subjects rather than just a brief overview. Even our math, English and social studies classes center assignments on construction-related topics and tasks.
• All credits transfer to local high schools
• Students are offered various continuing education and job placement opportunities
• Students can still play sports at their zoned high school
• Students can take specialized classes not offered by ACE at any high school based on availability such as band, drama, ROTC, foreign language, etc.
• ACE is supported by local industry, allowing students to make valuable contacts for their future careers